Test Box , Different Selectors , Information window or pop up

Hi all

I am using Arcadia instant , can someone help me where i can find these options
creating Test Box , Different Selectors and having Information window or pop up in dashboards?

thanks
Basavaraj

Basavaraj - good questions, just need a little more clarification to help point you in the right direction. Can you provide some more context for the below:

1. creating test box : can you explain what you mean by this. Are looking for “boxplot”?

2. Different selectors : are you referring to filters / drop down selections in dashboards?

3. information window : what are you trying to do here? maybe click on an icon to get more info or maybe hover over something to get tooltip with explanation?

Thanks

Hi

1.creating test box : can you explain what you mean by this. Are looking for “boxplot”? - Yes, i need a simple text box where i can add text where ever i want in dashboard.

2.Different selectors : are you referring to filters / drop down selections in dashboards?- Yes but not only drop down but different type of selectors such as list box, radio button etc

1. information window : what are you trying to do here? maybe click on an icon to get more info or maybe hover over something to get tooltip with explanation?- NO i am looking for something like this

if i click on test box or boxplot pop up shd appear which contains different filters when i choose anything from filters the values should pass to the main dashboard or app

Thanks for reply

Please let me know if you need more info.

Basavaraj -

1. Consider using Rich Text visual as explained in our online documentation: http://documentation.arcadiadata.com/4.3.0.0/#pages/topics/visual-rich-text.html

2. We right now support three main types of filters: Date range filters, drop down lists single selection or multi-selection, or Text box.
    Online documentation covering basics & configuration: http://documentation.arcadiadata.com/4.3.0.0/#pages/topics/filter-configure.html
    Also this online video that walks through how to use dataset filters in dashboard to filter visuals:
    06. Intro to Filters & Scope

3. Currently filters only appear at the top of the dashboard (as shown in screenshot below) - currently there’s no way to make them appear as part of a pop up window / menu.

If you have a screenshot of what you are looking forward it might help to share so we have a better idea what you are looking for.

different pop%20up

Basavaraj -

Thanks for the additional info. There is a way to move the pick list boxes to the chart grid area. You can do so by clicking on the button shown here:

This will place the pick lists next to visuals in the grid area as such:

You can modify the way the filter widgets appear by tweaking a few settings:

Hope this helps.

1 Like