Server could not be started

I’ve been using Arcadia Instant for quite sometime [ Mac ], I’ve created few visuals and Dashboard, but now I’m currently not able to start im getting Server could not be started error.

I’ve even tried uninstalling and install the software again, but no luck

pls. Advice

@akshik what version of Mac OS are you running? Have you upgraded your OS recently?

Im using macOS Catalina, yes I’ve updated it recently, but it was working even after the update, but now suddenly stopped working

@taddwood, just wanted to know if that’s Arcadia issue, is Mac 10.15.1 not a supported version?
pls. advice on the next steps.

@taddwood as you mentioned, I could see the following log, but not sure if that’s the reason for not bringing up the service

pls. advice on how to fix the same

fault 16:49:33.113501+0530 ArcadiaInstant.exe Invalid dylib load. Clients should not load the unversioned libcrypto dylib as it does not have a stable ABI.
default 16:49:33.114147+0530 ArcadiaInstant.exe Received configuration update from daemon (initial)
default 16:49:33.930257+0530 ArcadiaInstant.exe WARNING: The Gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.1 instead of 10.15.1. This is not a bug in Gestalt – it is a documented limitation. Use NSProcessInfo’s operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number.
Call location:

im able to start the server after complete cleanup of the contents, but now stuck with Could not connect to database error. im able to connect the database with the same credentials [Local Mysql]