Arcadia Home, Visuals Page taking time to load

HI All,

Though the cluster health was fine, we could see that Arcadia was taking lot of time to load home page and visuals page.

Kindly suggest which logs do we need to check for this kind of behavior.

Thank you

To give more details on the issue Purnesh raised… Home page was taking lot of time to load visual, data sets…etc. We couldn’t find any events in back end logs related to this behavior. After 30 minutes, it works perfectly fine. However I observed the following and I have to say this… Arcadia has very poor logging…A ticket to follow…

Issue 1: Statestored registering key tabs every 2 hours though Kerberos renewal interval set for 7.75 hours.**

Issue 2: Access logs stopped logging any HTTP requests post 11th Nov .Though there is continuous access…

Issue 3: Arcviz.INFO events timestamp is in PST -3 hours behind EST. Inconsistency…

Issue 4: Arcviz.INFO has many debug events from a user. Wondering how any user can enable debug mode… This may be adding lot of overhead on Arcadia Engine.

Issue 5: Query log events time stamp is in GMT. So we have 3 different Time zones in logs…

Issue 6: After all these logs, we still don’t see any event related to ArcViz unresponsive situation… I am not able to prove it but I see couple of instances of slowness when keytab registration happening