This release brings a some key enhancements:
- Canvas - Use of canvas for rendering visuals which will make dynamic updates smoother and provide a more seamless experience to the user (this is noticeable when visualizing streaming / real-time data using for example KSQL).
- KSQL - official GA support of Confluent KSQL 4.1
- Python 3 - Visualization server python version has been upgraded from v2 to v3. Arcadia now ships with the required libraries and will bring greater stability and robustness
- New visuals - area chart is now a new visual type, and enhancements have been made to network graphs
- Security - enhancements that harden our security framework to detect SQL injections
- AV Performance - optimized refreshing of large AVs on large tables.
Full Release notes:
Comprehensive release notes along with fully updated documentation site can be found here:
Please reach out to the Arcadia support team to schedule an upgrade.