I need to source data from one fact table and 2 dimension tables from Hive.
I did following things.
- I accessed Arcadia BI portal and created one Arcadia Dataset with my Fact Table.
- In that dataset, I chose Edit Data Model and added 2 Dim Table with Left Join to my Fact Table.
- I added Primary and Foreign key constraints while joining the tables.
- The column from my Fact table is made Foreign Key and the column from the Dim table is made Primary Key.
- When I clicked on Show Data, I could see all the columns from Fact as well as Dim Table.
- I then created a Visual (simple table) from that data set and selected 4 columns from my Arcadia Dataset (which now contains Fact as well as Dim tables)
- When I chose Accelerate option for that visual so as to create an Analytical View from the Recommendation Manager, I got following error message.
This query contains joins. Please consider defining appropriate foreign key - primary key relationships in order to accelerate the query.
I also mentioned the Foreign Key and Primary Key constraint in Edit Data Model of that Dataset.
I also cross checked my constrains with the arcadia documentation and it is exactly like that.
I want to create an Analytical with from those 3 tables (1 Fact and 2 Dim) with Left Join.
Can some one please guide me addressing the error?